Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am 69 years,have problem with my machine.I use symantic anti virus,but I was attacked alwayes with v

what can I do anti those bloody viruses?a contact returned me email sayig it has virus,clean it first,How,so I resend it to the main sender,plz help,my symantic is unable,thanx in advance.



Am 69 years,have problem with my machine.I use symantic anti virus,but I was attacked alwayes with viruses,whavirus protection



Get anything, ANYTHING besides Symantec. They're really low-quality. You might want to have a paid antivirus, but it's not necessary. There are some good free ones, like AVG-Free Antivirus, Avast! Home Edition, and in the line of spyware/adware removal, SUPERAntiSpyware, AVG AntiSpyware, SpyBot: Search %26 Destroy, Ad-Aware 2007 Personal. Take your pick from a couple of these, run disk cleanup, defrag, blah blah blah, the usual stuff. There's also a free utility called CCleaner, which can be used to clean out unnecessary files.



Hope this helps you!



Am 69 years,have problem with my machine.I use symantic anti virus,but I was attacked alwayes with viruses,whaagv



I am using symantic also, others here will tell you to get rid of it, but it is easier said than done (Since you have already bought and installed the software) I have not had any problems with it yet (even though I don't like it) it can pre-installed on my new computer. Anyway back to your question. Everything is in your Settings. On your task bar there should be a Nortons Icon, right- click to open up Nortons Protection Center, once the program is up on your screen, click on ( Nortons Internet Security) this is located at the top right-side of that window After that window open up, click on ''Settings'' make sure that all settings is set on the ''ON'' mode, if all is on the look above the settings there you will see (Task and Scan) click there and another window will open up, click on (RUN FULL SYSTEM SCAN) your computer will then be scan for all viruses, make sure to keep Nortons updated, as this is just as important as the scan. If you have any problems Please feel free to send me an email and I will walk you through the process. Good Luck
1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ) .Then update your windows through firefox



Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs



http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c...



2. Run the vundo and combo fix http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c...



3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware



http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c...



4. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c... and superantispyware http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c... to get rid of the nasties



5. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!



http://www.freedrweb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment