Friday, August 20, 2010

To people who print coupons online or know about viruses do you need the file they have you download

When I print coupons online sometimes the box that comes up to ask you if you want to download something comes on to put something on your computer when printing some coupons, I realy don't know what it's for, I'm assuming maybe it's for when the cashier scans the coupons on the cash register it makes it scan, that's my guess. Anyways, when I scan my computer for viruses Win32.Coupons shows up as a medium threat. It says it's a browser plug in and it can pose a threat to your security and/or your privacy so does anyone know if these are realy viruses or do you realy need these for your coupons and that's all it's used for?



To people who print coupons online or know about viruses do you need the file they have you download for coupohijack this



Go here and use the ATF cleaner free and it should take care of it.



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/atfcleaner....



To people who print coupons online or know about viruses do you need the file they have you download for coupoliveupdate



unless it generates the coupons I doubt it is needed, and I wouldn't suggest downloading it on your computer. You can always take Win32.Coupons and do a google or yahoo search and see what it is, and then determine what you would like to do with the information. Good luck and I hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment