Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think my phone is getting viruses....HELP Please!?

For the last week I have been getting these text messages its all from the same kind of 6 digit number when I open it (the first time) it kinda froze and then shut my cell phone off and then it went back on.....is there a way to fix the problem, I dont open the text messages anymore. Is there something out there you can get to stop viruses on a cell phone?



I think my phone is getting viruses....HELP Please!?adware remover



I think better for you to send back the phone to manufacturer or service centre. They may need to do a clean format to get the phone back to its working state.



I think my phone is getting viruses....HELP Please!?antivirus protection



You should have specified the exact model of your phone. Unless it runs the Symbian S60 R2 operating system, it is not seriously threatened by viruses. (Although proof-of-concept viruses exists for Symbian UIQ, Windows Mobile and PalmOS, they have no chance of surviving in the wild.)



Furthermore, it is not possible to freeze a normally working phone by sending an SMS message to it - and none of the existing viruses tries to do that, of course. Most likely, your phone has developed some kind of software or hardware problem. Take it to a repair shop.
maybe someone is playing a prank on you by sending you text messages from the internet. its not a virus. try to see if its an enemy or a buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment