Friday, August 20, 2010

Help!!! please, I have too many viruses on my computer...?

While on my computer the other night, an automatic system checkup started and it found the following...



1Tracking Cookie



1Backdoor Trojan



1Infostealer.Bzup



1 Trojan Horse



2Hacktool.Rootkits



2 Trojan.Droppers



and 2 Trojan Horse viruses



this morning, when I tried to turn on my computer, the screen goes blank and the computer is totally unresponsive after the Startup page comes on........ I have a Comaq Presario Windows XP if that does any help



Help!!! please, I have too many viruses on my computer...?norten



i figure u have some type in antimalware scanners on ur comp due to the warning



physically disconnect ur comp from internet



boot into safe mode(tap f8 at bootup)



in safe mode go into ur control panel%26gt;folder options%26gt;view tab%26gt; under hidden files and folders tick show hidden files and folders



then untick hide extensions for known file types



run ur antivirus and antispyware scans in safe mode removing whatever they find u may have to run then a few times



when u r clean right click my computer%26gt;properties%26gt;system restore tab



untick turn off syatem restore on then reboot into normal mode



i would have had u do the sytem restore before but w/ out being able to go into normal view we improvised



now reconnect ur internet connection



and reboot again in normal mode

No comments:

Post a Comment