Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many have ever gotten worms viruses on here?

how many have ever gotten viruses on their computers here or i am the only one and what did you do .



How many have ever gotten worms viruses on here?virus scan



I have had a couple of crashes but that is all.



I think Yahoo do a very good job screening them out.



How many have ever gotten worms viruses on here?anti virus scan



I have not gotten anything from Yahoo, but I have from following links to other places. I got a malware cookie when I followed a ''read my poem'' link to poetry.com, and another from another site. I had to reload windows xp on this machine, and the other I had to reformat the entire hard drive and reload everything.
I have never have
Not Yet!!!!!!!!
Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment