Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best solution to viruses, which applied, needs least future attention/requirements.?

I'm a power user of electronic gadgets and I've used Symantec's latest (pirated, fully cracked) products, but viruses keep my pc and mobile dead slow!! I wonder what other people are doing to prevent their gadgets dying this slow death?



What is the best solution to viruses, which applied, needs least future attention/requirements.?free spyware



i'm using a different anti-virus solutions that you too surely love... it's a trial version but expires for a year... but the thing is you need to be connected to the internet to complete optimize your experience using this antivirus solution... it's eTrust EZ Antivirus... heard of it?! atleast its not pirated and you fully owned the license for one year... below is the link for the software... choose the first one with CA icon on the left... good luck!!!



What is the best solution to viruses, which applied, needs least future attention/requirements.?live update



I've always found Symantec's stuff to work for me, so I don't know what to tell you. My computer was really jaked up recently because I didn't have anything but free stuff installed, and I got Norton antivirus and ran it once and it fixed literally everything and I haven't had any problems since. The virus protection and regular scans work for me.
have u ever try to deleted them manually? also try spybot that is a great program that can help u to find trojans and other nasty stuff.
8

No comments:

Post a Comment