Friday, August 20, 2010

I keep hearing that limewire is safe, but I've gotten viruses from it. also, is music from gend

due to stuff that I had downloaded from limewire, I had to have everything deleted from my laptop in order to be cleared of viruses, plus a $50 fee for the work the guy had to do on it. But I've been hearing that limewire is supposed to be safe. I guess I'm confused on that. Also, I want to download music from Gendou.com but I dont know if it's safe. I have AVG 7.5 for my anti virus program, but that didnt help me much last time. How can I be sure that there are no viruses in my downloads before I download? and also, does anyone know just how safe Gendou really is?



I keep hearing that limewire is safe, but I've gotten viruses from it. also, is music from gendou.com safe?kawasaki



You share files, you are at risk



I keep hearing that limewire is safe, but I've gotten viruses from it. also, is music from gendou.com safe?nortan antivirus



All file sharing runs the risk of being infected. what you need to do is save the file to desk top then right click on it and then click scan. if shows no virus then download and run. good luck.
i read somewhere that something like 35% of files on limewire are spyware/adware/viruses! Of course these are mostly attached to video files and so i don't reccomend downloading video from them. i don't know about gendou but i do know that torrents are a fairly safe, if more confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment