Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some different types of viruses?

can someone name at least 5 or couple of viruses for me...



ex.HPV



thanx!



What are some different types of viruses?virus removal



HPV, HIV, HSV I, HSVII, EBV



What are some different types of viruses?anti virus protection



HPV Human Papillo Virus



CMV Cytomeglo Virus



HIV Human Immunodeficiency Virus



VZV Varicella-Zoster Virus



Coxsackie Virus



Marburg Virus



EB Ebola Virus



EBV Epstein-Barr Virus



HAV Hepatitis A Virus



HBV Hepatitis B Virus



HCV Hepatitis C Virus



Hepatitis delta Virus



Influenza Virus



Dengue Virus



Defective Virus



Rabies Virus



Pox Virus



Respiratory syncytial Virus



Hey, I just opened my Medical Dictionary published 1987. I know there are more Hepatitis Viruses. Hepatitis D, Hepatitis non C. More names have been identified. I'm not up on most recent. School was a long time ago, but I thought I could give 5 without cheating. wrong. i had to open the old book.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment