Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Troj_vundo.is and other fun viruses?

I have a couple viruses on my laptop and System Suite isn't getting them off. They hijacked my browser, and I get a ton of popups and almost no productivity on my computer, which I have to have for school. How can I get them off? Do I just download something like AVG (even though I have system suite) ?



Thanks in advance. =)



Troj_vundo.is and other fun viruses?antispam



You need up to date help--because Vundo has been updated recently.



I just went through this.



VundoFix. exe will not catch the latest edition of the Vundo Virus.



The bug is named gebya.dll and is in your registry and refuses to be deleted.



At bleepingcomputer.com I got help and it worked.



download ComboFix (just released) to your desktop:



http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUB...



Good luck-I know its frustrating.



Troj_vundo.is and other fun viruses?avast



The FIRST thing to do is DISABLE System Restore.



If enabled, this allows malware to hide in the computer and re-install itself. To disable it, RIGHT-click on ''My Computer.'' Select ''Properties'' then under the 'System Restore' tab, check 'Turn off system restore' IF not already checked.



The next most helpful things that would help you are to use ONLINE scanners from websites to remove any malware on your PC. The current best online scanners I prefer are from Kaspersky antivirus and Bitdefender antivirus. Together, these 2 scanners will find ALL the bad stuff on your PC because they have the BEST detection rate.



  • face twitching
  • oil pressure sensor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment