Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i remove my computer of all its viruses.?

i got my first computer about a month ago. I didn't know of the many virus around. and i have some valuable info on it. What is a cheap and easy way to remove all viruses and get it working good.



BTW its a windows XP



How can i remove my computer of all its viruses.?hp



Try either avast! or ClamWin. They are free (you will have to register avast! though).



How can i remove my computer of all its viruses.?mcaffee



Here is a link to avg it's a free virus protection program. It does have a pay version but you can download the free one. It's a good program.
If you have too many of them The best is to format it



and after that get a good anti virus and avoid downloading unknown links etc



good luck
Throw it away and buy a Mac. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment